A Product/E-Commerce website for a company to sell their products (Camera, Wi-Fi Devices, Modem, Phone etc). It was an interesting work I did where I experienced e-commerce features for the first time. This website was enriched with features like Product catalogue, Shopping Cart, Payment Gateway, Customer Dashboard etc.
As UX Designer
- I was responsible for developing Wireframe and Mockup, and for documenting the front-end requirements.
- Worked with client and stake holders to understand detailed requirements, design complete User Experience and map to client needs.
- Responsible to develop Usability Test cases, Perform the Validation and Feedback incorporation.
As UI Designer
- I was responsible for developing pixel perfect solutions, converting prototypes to real functional application.
- Used industry best practice and frameworks to make the website accessible from different browsers and devices.
- Collaborated with development team to produce the deliverable on time.
As Graphic Designer
- I was responsible for designing and manufacturing branding elements like logo, banner, buttons, themes etc., which was also required to embed and consumed by Customer Portal.
- Developed Style Guide and themes to define branding standards like color coding, fonts and other design standards.